Saturday, March 21, 2009

12-19 & 12-22-08

12-19-08
I had a little pin on my purse strap that said "What Would Jesus Bomb?" I loved that pin. Sometimes I would get people who would read it & just kind of look at me, sometimes I'd get people who would read it & say "I don't get it," sometimes I'd get people who would read it & laugh a little & say "that's good," sometimes I'd get people who would read it out loud & then just smile and nod. One time I was talking with a woman that worked at an apartment complex office for my work and all of a sudden she said "Nothing!" & I was like, "huh?" And she said "Nothing! What would Jesus bomb? Nothing!" & then I was the one that smiled & nodded. Today I lost the pin. I'm not sure where. I'm sad.

12-22-08
I found my What Would Jesus Bomb? pin last night. It was on the floor in front of my front passenger seat in my car. I was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment